About ACPS Improving patient results and care
Dr Deigni is the newest member of the group. The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery is one of the largest and most respected private cosmetic plastic surgery practices in Texas and the United States. Choosing a surgeon who is part of a group confers a certain number of benefits as compared to a surgeon who is in solo practice. Such advantages include the following:
- ACPS surgeons combine finesse and extensive surgical expertise to achieve dramatic and natural-looking results. They have chosen to focus solely on the specialty of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- ACPS employs a motivated and compassionate team of highly skilled staff members, many of whom have been with ACPS for more than 10 years. Our devoted staff are committed to ensuring that your surgical experience is both positive and satisfying from beginning to end.
- The ACPS accredited private surgical center follows the most rigorous requirements for staff credentials, equipment, and operating room safety. Our warm and comfortable setting makes every patient feel special.
- We offer a full range of “Spa & Rejuvenation Center” services that complement the surgical plan to support your recovery after surgery, including our home care service, in which a certified medical professional from our office visits your home or hotel accommodations a day or two after surgery to review and assist with your recovery.
- The ACPS Center for Clinical Research and Education was created to advance the science of plastic surgery and provide mentoring for medical professionals from around the world. Through our research, we have built a prominent presence in the medical community while staying focused on providing the greatest results to our patients in a restful and supportive environment.